Thank You to my Patrons!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Reminder of tomorrow's Worldbuilding Hangout

Tomorrow (7/20) on Google+ I'm going to be holding a Worldbuilding discussion in the context of "hangout" video chat. It will start at 10am PDT.

If you are interested in attending but haven't received an invitation, do comment and I may be able to send you one. Because this is the inaugural discussion, it's going to be somewhat flexible in topic, but I'm collecting ideas, and any suggestions are welcome. One of my current thoughts is to discuss the links between social and physical aspects of a world.

For any of you who can't make it, I'll be posting a report of that discussion here on this blog, most likely on Friday.

3 comments:

  1. Great! I can't make it, but I'm very excited to read what everyone has to say. World building is one of my favorite things about writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! I am so jealous, I don't have a webcam to hangout with! *pouts* And I think I'd be at work anyway. But I'm looking forward to seeing the discussion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please please please recap on the blog. Can't wait until google + is available to all. And I love how people are already using it in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete