Thank You to my Patrons!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm - gasp - writing!

You may have noticed that I haven't had much time to blog this week, and I'm sorry about that. We're still adapting to the school schedule, yes, but I've been spending a lot of time slapping my muse around and trying to wake her up! At this point I can say that I am officially writing again - a huge source of happiness for me since it had been a full month since I'd been able to write. I hope to have a post up tomorrow, and resume my regular schedule next week.

Yay, writing!

The added benefit is that I'll be having many more topics to blog about at the same time...

6 comments:

  1. Yay for writing. Can't wait to read the next story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're writing again. I went four weeks without writing a word. It's a big wall. But, I did write 200 words the other day, which felt good, even though I'm about 50,000 words short of where I hoped to be by now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, thanks. Yes, I miss it desperately. When the ideas are flowing and I can't get them down, I get really frustrated; when I'm off-sync and can't seem to have ideas, I get a bit dejected. I do have to just go with the flow a lot. But when I can start again I smile!

    Joshua, thank you very much. If I counted words by goal, I'd get myself so down I wouldn't be able to function! So I just keep my eyes on the next thing, for the most part. I do have major goals, but I tend to hold them in a rather flexible status.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had been trying to set myself a weekly goal without worrying about the end word count, and was doing great, but just hit a major wall. Unpredicted factors increased stress, and decreased productivity and creativity. Coming out of the fog, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't it feel fantastic when you're writing again after such a long time of nothing? Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck, Joshua!

    Corinne, yes it does. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete