Thank You to my Patrons!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Worldbuilding Hangout Update - August schedule

Summer is upon us!

As is usual for me in summer, I am traveling a lot and have my kids home from school, which means that for the next several weeks I won't be in good shape to hold my usual worldbuilding hangouts.

However.

After more than a year of holding the hangouts in slapdash, unofficial manner, I have decided to try making them more Official. Starting with August, I shall be posting a list of the month's hangout topics in advance, so that people can anticipate them and (perhaps) be able to plan to attend.

Here are the planned hangout topics for August 2013:

August 8th:  Pets

August 15th:  Religion Part 2

August 22nd: No hangout

August 29th: Schools and Education

All hangouts happen on Google+, on Thursdays at 11:00am Pacific Time. I look forward to resuming them and talking with you, because I love all the ideas we have together!

If you have topic suggestions, feel free to suggest them in the comments and I will try to fit them into my schedule for September.

I look forward to talking with you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment