Thank You to my Patrons!

Friday, June 26, 2009

It's official! Cold Words is coming soon...

Here's a little heads-up I just got thanks to Google alerts and Analog magazine: my story, Cold Words, is officially going to be appearing in the October issue. The complete table of contents is available on SFScope, here. I'm excited to be appearing alongside Mike Flynn, Bill Gleason, and Richard A. Lovett. More exciting still, Dr. Stanley Schmidt in the September issue called it "an unusually successful alien viewpoint story."

Look out for Analog's October issue, which will hit the stands and bookstores on July 28. I'm smiling like crazy because this is my second professional publication and I can't wait to see it.

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Juliette. Here's hopes for dozens more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. huv=hug, but you probably figured that out.

    When do you leave for WesterCon? Another online friend of mine, Bill Thomasson, will be there. I've told him to watch out for you. He'll be the one in the telescope specks and the Chicago Disability Pride Parade baseball cap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catreona,

    My day at Westercon is July 5th, Sunday. My events are the panel on designing alien languages, which runs 10-11:30 I believe, and then a reading of "Let the Word Take Me" at 2:00. It would be great to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Juliette.

    ReplyDelete