Thank You to my Patrons!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thank You

The Nebula nominations have closed. I got a total of twelve votes - not enough to reach the ballot, but far more than I ever expected. I want to thank all of you who supported me and my story. I'll try my best to live up to your confidence in me and write even better stories in the future.

Thanks also to all my blog followers and readers. You're wonderful, and I am grateful to all of you for your interest in my odd musings. It's been hard for me to post in the last week due to various factors beyond my control, but I'll try to get back to it now.

Juliette

3 comments:

  1. Your attitude is admirable. Keep it up! And I hope those "factors" aren't anything too serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. twelve's good for a first time. twelve's bad because your story is better than twelve. if counts for something, your tribe isn't here for nebulas.
    Cristian
    Romania

    ReplyDelete