Thank You to my Patrons!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Magic Systems 11am PDT today on Google+ Worldbuilding Hangout

Today, Wednesday, October 26 at 11am PDT

I'll be holding a worldbuilding hangout on the topic of Magic Systems! This should be a really wonderful one because I have opinions about magic! Now you will all laugh, because I have opinions on everything. But there are a lot of great magic systems out there, and a lot of not so great ones, and then some that you may be designing yourselves. I think we're going to have a really awesome discussion. Come and join us!

Here's how to get there: go to Google+ (you need an account, but it's not hard to get one). Look up my profile, Juliette Wade. At the time the hangout is going on, that should be the top entry on my stream, so click "join" and there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment