Thank You to my Patrons!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Come see me at ConDor in San Diego!

Next weekend, that's March 8-10, I'll be headed down to San Diego to attend the ConDor convention. Their theme for this year is "There and Back Again: Journeys in Fantasy and Science Fiction." I'm really excited to go, not only because Connie Willis is the author guest of honor, but because there are just so many awesome people coming! David Peterson, the creator of Dothraki for Game of Thrones, will be there, and I'll be rooming with the ever-wonderful Lillian Csernica and Pat McEwen.

Do please, if you are in the area, consider attending! I always love to meet my internet friends. Here's my schedule for the weekend:


Friday, March 8 at 4pm -  
Retelling old stories - the new fairy tales 
with Cecil Castellucci, Michael Underwood, Lillian Csernica, and Laura Luchau


Friday, March 8 at 5pm -  
The inadvertent time traveller - what to do when dumped in another era
with Lillian Csernica, Maudlin, Connie Willis, and Scott Norton

 
Saturday, March 9 at 1pm - 

Worldbuilding - biology and sentient races
with Jefferson Swycaffer, Sheila Finch, Patricia McEwen, and Barbara Kesel

Saturday, March 9 at 3pm - 

Autographs
with Lillian Csernica and Patricia McEwen



Sunday, March 10 at 11am - 

Worldbuilding - culture and society
with Eldon Thompson, Art Holcomb, David Peterson, and Lillian Csernica 


I hope you can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment