Thank You to my Patrons!

Monday, March 30, 2009

New Art!

Welcome to the new look of TalkToYoUniverse.

I'm very excited about these changes, because they make the blog feel like it's mine - yes, really, really mine. The logo you see repeated here is my own design, the "lily crest," executed in digital form by my good friend Alison Huff and inserted into the blog code by my beloved husband. Thank you both so, so much!

The lily crest comes from my Varin world, and is the Mark of honor that distinguishes members of the servant caste. For those of you who haven't read the sidebar page, the servant caste follows only the nobility and the officer caste in importance, and its members are highly educated, usually working as public servants, servants of the Courts, or personal assistants to the nobility.

Anyway, I hope you find it enjoyable to look at while you read. Eyeball-friendliness is very important to me! If you find my choice of new colors or fonts gives you readability problems, please do let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I'm getting feedback that the large crest makes reading harder, so if you have the same issue, rest assured that I'm going to be addressing it soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful, and very 'you'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really nice. Very streamlined and elegant.

    As for the readability, maybe try making the font size slightly larger?

    ReplyDelete