Thank You to my Patrons!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Upcoming Worldbuilding Workshop

Thanks to everyone who replied to my poll. It seems like there's plenty of interest out there for a worldbuilding workshop, so I'll do one.

I'll post this again, but here's what I'll be looking for in submissions:

1. A short piece, up to 500 words, which begins the main conflict of a story and demonstrates the world as it introduces readers to that world.

2. A 1-paragraph description of the main conflict of your story. If you have a query paragraph, that might work for this; if you don't, you might want to try writing one. Include: protagonist, setting, conflict, and something unique about the story

Submissions will be due on April 10th.

I'll check back about this when the date gets closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment