Thank You to my Patrons!

Monday, January 5, 2015

Dive into Worldbuilding for 2015!

I'm excited to announce the author guests for January and February 2015 (drumroll)...

Monday, January 12th, 2015 at 5:00pm Pacific/8:00pm Eastern: N.K. Jemisin!

We'll be talking with Nora Jemisin about worldbuilding in the Inheritance Trilogy, the Dreamblood series, and (I hope) in The Fifth Season. The hangout has a total of ten slots, and they are first-come, first-served. I'll send out invitations at 4:55.


And then we have...

Wednesday, February 4th, 2015 at 10:00am Pacific/1:00pm Eastern: Haralambi Markov!

Harry is an exciting new author and recent Clarion graduate. He'll be joining us all the way from his home in Bulgaria to talk about his worldbuilding and a story he'll have coming out at the end of January from Tor.com! I'm thrilled for you all to meet him.


This coming Wednesday we won't have a hangout, since I will be out of town. We'll resume topic hangouts on Wednesday, January 21st at 3:00pm Pacific. I'll announce the topic on Monday of that week. I look forward to diving into worldbuilding with you!


#SFWApro

No comments:

Post a Comment