Thank You to my Patrons!

Friday, March 30, 2012

An Update - Thanks, Convention this weekend, Hangout next week

Today I went through and discovered all the wonderful comments you all had put here, which I hadn't yet had a chance to moderate! So now they are all up and I will respond... Thank you, and sorry. Coming off the completion of my novel I've been feeling a bit burnt out and I hope I'll be able to resume being on top of things very shortly.

This weekend I'm looking forward to attending FogCon in Walnut Creek, CA. I really hope any of you people who are local will be able to attend. I know there are going to be some stellar authors present. I have panels on Saturday and Sunday as follows:

Saturday 10:30 am Best Alien Ever
Come hear me join Ann Wilkes, Theresa Mecklenborg, and Chaz Brenchley talk about classic aliens and what makes aliens awesome.

Saturday 8:00 pm Reading
I'll be reading alongside Steve Boyett. I'm really looking forward to this because I'll be giving a sneak peek at Chapter 1 of my new novel.

Sunday 10:30 am Make Your Reading a Performance
Come discuss sharpening your reading skills with me, Mickey Phoenix, Madeleine Robins, Greer Woodward, and Ann Wilkes.

Sunday 1:00 pm Let's Design Some Aliens
Just what it says. Come design aliens with me, Vylar Kaftan, Erin Hoffman, and Phyllis Holliday!

I'm also back doing my weekly worldbuilding hangouts. I hope to have a couple of reports up in the next few days. This coming Wednesday, April 4, I'm going to be talking in detail about the world of Varin and about the novel I just finished - taking questions and specifically dealing with worldbuilding challenges I've worked on there. I hope you can join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment