Thank You to my Patrons!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Come see me at FogCon!

It's official - I'll be attending FogCon at the Walnut Creek, CA Marriott hotel, on the weekend of March 30-April 1st. This promises to be a very interesting convention, and I know a lot of really cool folks who are going, including Rachel Swirsky, Madeleine Robins, Christie Yant, and Vylar Kaftan. I'll be reading a sample from my nearly-finished novel on Saturday night at 8, so come and join me!

Here's my schedule:

Saturday, 10:30am (Salon C) Best Alien Ever with David Levine, Theresa Mecklenborg and Ann Wilkes

Saturday, 8:00pm (Santa Rosa) Reading with Steve Boyett and Daniel Marcus

Sunday, 10:30am (Sacramento) Make Your Reading a Performance with Mickey Phoenix, Madeleine Robins, Greer Woodward and Ann Wilkes

Sunday, 1:00pm (Salon A/B) Let's Design Some Aliens with Vylar Kaftan, Erin Hoffman and Phyllis Holliday

I'd love to see you there!   

No comments:

Post a Comment