Thank You to my Patrons!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Missed you yesterday

Yesterday I had all these great plans for writing and blogging, and well, fortunately much of the writing took place, but almost none of the blogging! These things happen. Today I have a post up at Science in my Fiction called Nonconformist Aliens: pushing physiology further. I also recommend this humorous and refreshing post from Hayley Lavik, A cry against democracy, gender equity, and wise rulers in fantasy.

I'll be back later today with the post I planned for yesterday! See you soon...

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of gender equity (or lack of) in fantasy, have you read "A Brother's Price"? I resisted for a long time, because I didn't think I'd care for the topic. But it was written by an author I really like, so I eventually broke down and read it. Now it's one of my favorites.

    One of the things that I love about it, is there is some really great world building, and not a lot of exposition about the world building.

    ReplyDelete